Copywriter - Part Time
Copywriter - 3 days p/w - Part Time
Closing date: Fri 30th March
The Flash Pack are a multi award winning creative agency focused on visual innovation and content creation.
We design moments that get people excited and use smart technology to capture and share them.
We are known for our innovative approach to briefs, our ability to create striking content, and our expertise in delivering live amplification of this content both pre, during, and post-event.
Our clients include some of the world's best-known brands and agencies, and our team; some of the best creatives, marketers, and innovators in the business.
Based in striking newly renovated studios in West Dulwich, South London, our office environment is fast paced within a fun and friendly space. We have a strong team working culture and focus.
We have an on site café, bike storage, car parking, showers and direct trains to London Bridge and Victoria within walking distance. Brixton tube is a short bus journey away.
Small Agency Of The Year - Creativepool 2017
Company of the year - IPM COGS 2017
Camera Crew of The Year - BEConnected 2017
Best Innovation - IPM COGS 2016
Small Agency Of The Year (2nd year running) - Creativepool 2018
Best Agency to Work For - Creativepool 2018
Best Social Campaign (Nokia) - Creativepool 2018
We are currently looking for a highly skilled copywriter to join our team
- This is a part time role for three days per week working with one of London’s leading content marketing agencies.
- You will be the go to copywriter in the business, writing engaging copy for case studies, blogs, press releases, proposals, social media, advertising and web.
- You will work closely with in house client services, design and marketing teams to improve perception of the company through the above platforms, positioning the agency as a best in class partner to brands and larger agencies.
- You will create relevant and suitable articles to enhance the profile of company directors through linkedin and relevant trade titles
- You will draft such copy and posts in a timely manner, being able to respond to market and sector events as they happen and create time relevant articles that will engage and inspire audiences.
- You will then publish relevant approved content on to social channels, understanding the differences of approach needed for each platform and the importance it plays in our market
- You will report back on success, which articles worked across which channels and adapt strategies over time to ensure best success.
- You will be a natural writer, and have a wealth of proven experience writing a high volume of intelligent and well written articles, ideally within the creative / advertising / marketing sector
- You will have good social media knowledge, understanding best in class tactics and approach.
- You will be able to show how your content and copy has engaged with new audiences and how this has driven positive change to the business
- You will be a highly competent writer and be comfortable writing a large volume of case studies, blog posts and press releases
- You will understand the importance of keywords and meta data and understand how to optimise web pages for best results
- You will have a keen interest in the creative sector. Visual arts, design, technology, photography and filmmaking are all amongst your interests.
Applications must include links to suitable work - blogs, case studies, or other content pieces written by the applicannt. Applications without portfolio links will not be considered. Please send application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Friday 30th March