Senior Account Manager / CAM - FMCG & Automotive
Role: Creative Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
Team: CLIENT SERVICES
Category: FMCG & Automotive
Salary Bracket: Competitive DOE
Who are we?
Named Best Small Agency of The Year 2017 by Creativepool
The Flash Pack are an award winning creative studio focused on visual innovation. We design moments people get excited about and use smart technology to capture and share them.
We are known for our innovative approach to briefs, our ability to create striking creative content, and our expertise in delivering live amplification of this content both pre, during, and post event. Our clients include some of the worlds best known brands and agencies. We are led by a team of successful entrepreneurs who thrive on innovation, this is a fast moving business.
Based in striking newly renovated studios in West Dulwich, South London, our office environment is fast paced within a fun and friendly space. We have a strong team working culture and focus.
We have an on site café, bike storage, car parking, showers and direct trains to London Bridge and Victoria within walking distance. Brixton tube is a short bus journey away.
This position has been created due to fast growth and recent client wins.
- As part of the client services team, and reporting directly into the Client Services Director, you will be ultimately responsible for leading and developing the commercial growth of brands within your category of FMCG & Automotive. Clients include the likes of Pernod Ricard (encompassing the likes of Chivas, Malibu and Jameson), L’Oreal and many more.
- You will recruit, manage and grow a team of account managers and account execs over time who will assist you in delivering your business objectives.
- You will, with the help of the wider team including creative and design, create and deliver unique, innovative and creative proposals to briefs in order to win new business.
- You will oversee key client relationships with both agencies and brands in order to grow your accounts, meeting with them regularly and being an indispensable partner to their content and social marketing strategies, ensuring we are front of mind at all times for any social film and photography needs.
- You will identify opportunities through both developing existing relationships and approaching new clients within your sector.
- You will have the support of a creative team, in house design studio and a number of production and photography specialists
- You will ideally have a minimum 3yrs + experience working in a creatively focused senior account management or client services role within the experiential and/ or digital / social / events industry
- You will have a proven track record within a client focused events or marketing environment and are now looking to grow your career with a niche and rapidly growing creative studio
- You will be commercially skilled and minded, with a proven track record of client management, account growth and business development.
- You will have had experience managing one or more direct reports.
- You are highly organised and possess a strong eye for detail.
- Ideally you will have an interest in photography, the arts and popular culture. Existing contacts within the space are preferred
- You will be articulate, smart, well presented and driven to deliver the best possible results for our business and our partners.
- You will be confident, strategic, creative and skilled at building long lasting relationships at a senior level
- You want to grow your career with a fast moving, market leading company
In the first instance candidates should email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of their CV and cover letter.
This position is immediately available. Competitive salary based on experience.
We regret to advise that due to the high volume of responses received, candidates without experience as outlined above, will not be considered suitable and will therefore not be contacted.