Three photographic experiences for New Look at Wireless festival, London.
Working with agency Smart Live, we were tasked with the following:
– Capture branded photo and GIF content in 3 x festival locations
– Appeal to both a female and male audience.
– Use social media to share all content captured
– Increase visibility across social media to reach a wider audience of the same demographic.
– Reach as many festival goers as possible and exclude no one, including their VIPs.
– Create a lasting memory of the New Look brand and their association with Wireless.
Three photographic experiences:
1. Enclosed greenscreen photobooth transporting festival goers onto the mainstage with a huge crowd behind them
2. Lights Camera GIF Booth – taking two snaps of festival goers, capturing two different poses and stitching them together, resulting in a moving image, unique to anyones social profiles!
3. And finally a VIP Lights Camera GIF Booth inside a renovated Airstream, capturing glimpses of the backstage area and allowing for everyone to be included in New Looks activation.