Client Services Director
Role: Client Services Director
Team: Client Services / New Business / Project Management
Salary Bracket: Competitive
Who are we?
The Flash Pack - Named Best Small Agency of The Year 2017 by Creativepool
The Flash Pack are an award winning creative studio focused on visual innovation. We design moments people get excited about and use smart technology to capture and share them.
We are known for our innovative approach to briefs, our ability to create striking creative content, and our expertise in delivering live amplification of this content both pre, during, and post event. Our clients include some of the worlds best known brands and agencies. We are led by a team of successful entrepreneurs who thrive on innovation, this is a fast moving business.
Based in striking newly renovated studios in West Dulwich, South London, our office environment is fast paced within a fun and friendly space. We have a strong team working culture and focus.
We have an on site café, bike storage, car parking, showers and direct trains to London Bridge and Victoria within walking distance. Brixton tube is a short bus journey away. Oh and did we mention the office photo booth too? We’ve got a few of those…
This position has been created due to fast growth and recent client wins.
- Reporting into the board of directors, you will lead, motivate, inspire and manage a team of around 10 individuals across client services, new business and project management, including 4-5 direct reports.
- Lead the day to day growth of the teams, monitoring and reporting on revenue targets and billings, incoming enquiries, individual and company pipelines, event budgets and new business efforts to ensure teams are handling clients in the best possible manner and maximising all potential opportunities.
- Manage and oversee a project management team responsible for the delivery of the events we sell in to our clients. Using your experience to offer advice, guidance and support on best practice processes and communications throughout all our booked events.
- Conduct monthly, quarterly and annual 121’s and appraisals with your team, ensuring objectives are being delivered and that individuals are motivated and on track.
- Be the general sounding board for the team, bouncing off ideas and concepts on a regular basis and ensuring responses are strategic and in line with company vision.
- Lead larger client presentations and pitches, supporting the CS team at client meetings, and generally being a senior and well respected member of the agency.
- Ensure clients are being handled in the correct manner, from initial contact with your team, through to brief responses, delivery and end of event wrap ups and reporting.
- Take ultimate responsibility for both the commercial growth of the business, as well as the delivery of outstanding client service delivered by your team
- You will be an inspirational leader, with experience managing teams of people within the experiential and brand experience event sector from account execs to account directors.
- You will build relationships quickly and naturally, motivating your team and becoming a well liked, respected and trusted member of the team and wider agency.
- You will have a proven track record in managing a commercially focused account and project based team, running regular 121’s and appraisals and being the go to individual for your team.
- You will have shown a proven career record in brand experience and experiential and have experience in high level pitches within the sector, understanding it inside out and adding valuable insight in order to assist in new business wins. You will clearly understand what it takes to win over clients and to secure and succeed with long term relationships.
- You will come from a commercial background within the sector and feel comfortable overseeing pipelines, budgets, and reporting on team activity.
In the first instance candidates should email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of their CV and cover letter.
This position is immediately available. Competitive salary based on experience.
We regret to advise that due to the high volume of responses received, candidates without experience as outlined above, will not be considered suitable and will therefore not be contacted.