- You will be responsible for managing incoming enquiries via phone and email for a given territory of agencies and brands
- You will, with the help of the wider team including creative and design, create and deliver creative proposals to briefs in order to win new business.
- You will manage key client relationships with both agencies and brands in order to grow your accounts
- You will actively seek to win new business with agencies and brands in order to become their preferred digital activation partner.
- Identifying new business opportunities by monitoring relevant trade press and similar.
- You will be targeted on monthly, quarterly and annual revenue generation
- You will have a minimum 3yrs + experience working in a creatively focused account management role within the experiential and/or digital/social industry
- You will have a proven track record within a client focused events or marketing environment and are now looking to grow your career with a niche and rapidly growing creative agency
- You will be commercially minded, highly organised and possess a strong eye for detail
- You will be articulate, smart, well presented and driven to deliver the best possible results for our business and our partners.
- You will be confident, strategic, creative and skilled at building long lasting relationships at a senior level
- You want to grow your career with a fast moving, market leading company
Who are we?
The Flash Pack are an award winning creative studio focused on social film and photography. We are known for our innovative approach to briefs, our ability to create striking branded content, and our expertise in delivering live amplification of this content both pre, during, and post event. Our clients include some of the worlds best known brands and media agencies We are led by a team of successful entrepreneurs who thrive on innovation. This is a fast moving business.
Based in beautiful studios in West Dulwich, South London, our office environment is fast paced within a fun and friendly environment. We have a strong team working ethic.
We have an on site café, bike storage, showers and direct trains to London Bridge and Victoria within walking distance.
In the first instance candidates should email email@example.com with a copy of their CV and cover letter.
This position is immediately available.
We regret to advise that due to the high volume of responses received, candidates without experience as outlined above, will not be considered suitable and will therefore not be contacted.