Rate yourself as a skilled social media guru and creative content writer? We want to hear from you.
What’s the role?
This position is broken down into three key areas:
- Writing 1-2 blog post per week
- Updating all website assets with relevant case studies and content
- Writing additional press releases and blog posts to be featured with media partners
Marketing & Social
- Managing our social media channels with up to date, relevant and on brand content
- Growing our business through instagram, twitter, pinterest and facebook
- Scheduling blog posts to website and social media channels
- Engaging with current and target audiences on social media
- Managing all e-marketing and regular newsletters to our database
- Report back monthly on social activity and digital marketing successes
- You will edit and upload all event pictures to relevant platforms
- Selecting ‘best of’ images to be used on social media and websites
- Manage and maintain all website imagery
Who are you?
- You will be a smart, driven and creative individual with a passion for social media, photography and an interest in technology.
- You are a keen writer and will have experience writing blogs, press releases and posts for an SEO or social media agency (or similar)
- You should have experience using instagram, twitter, pinterest and facebook to grow a creative business
- A great ‘eye’ for imagery is a must
- Experience using Adobe Lightroom and social media scheduling tools preferred
- Any experience in events or experiential is a plus!!
Who are we?
- The Flash Pack are an award winning photo experience agency, specialising in creating fun, interactive photography experiences at live events.
- We are known for our innovative approach to briefs, our ability to create striking branded content, and our expertise in delivering live amplification of this content both pre, during, and post event.
- Our clients include some of the worlds best known brands and media agencies
- We are led by a team of successful entrepreneurs who thrive on innovation. This is a fast moving business.
- Based in beautiful studios in West Dulwich, South London, our office environment is fast paced yet relaxed, fun and entertaining, yet hard working and demanding.
- We have an on site café, bike storage, showers and direct trains to London Bridge and Victoria within walking distance.
This position will initially be that of a 6 month contract. A permanent position may be available at the end of this term for the right candidate.
In the first instance candidates should email email@example.com with a copy of their CV and cover letter.
We will offer a competitive salary package to the right candidate with a salary guide of £20-£26k DOE
This position is immediately available. We regret to advise that due to the high volume of responses received, candidates without experience as outlined above, will not be considered suitable and will therefore not be contacted.