Experiential & Brand Experience
- You will be responsible for managing all incoming enquiries via phone and email for the experiential and brand experience team
- You will deliver creative proposals to briefs in order to win new business.
- You will manage key client relationships with both brands and agency partners
- You will assist in brainstorming and proposing creative ideas for client briefs
- Identifying new business opportunities by monitoring relevant trade press and similar.
- Assist and support on the creation and delivery of event budgets
- You will be targeted on monthly, quarterly and annual revenue generation
- Managing and negotiating third party supplier relations where applicable.
- This is predominantly an office based position managing incoming enquiries, although you will be required and expected to meet with suitable clients in order to secure business.
- You will have a minimum 2-3yrs + experience working in a sales and/or account management role within event tech, experiential, or brand focused events
- You will have a proven track record within a sales focused environment
- You will be commercially minded, highly organised and possess a strong eye for detail
- You will be articulate, smart, well presented and driven to deliver the best possible results for our business and our partners.
- You will be confident, strategic, creative and skilled at building relationships
- You will have a wider knowledge and experience within marketing and events
- You want to grow your career with a fast moving, market leading company
- The Flash Pack are an award winning photo experience agency, specialising in creating fun, interactive photography based experiences at live events.
- We are known for our innovative approach to briefs, our ability to create striking branded content, and our expertise in delivering live amplification of this content both pre, during, and post event.
- Our clients include some of the worlds best known brands and media agencies
- We are led by a team of successful entrepreneurs who thrive on innovation. This is a fast moving business.
- Based in beautiful studios in West Dulwich, South London, our office environment is fast paced yet relaxed, fun and entertaining, yet hard working and demanding.
- We have an on site café, bike storage, showers and direct trains to London Bridge and Victoria within walking distance.
In the first instance candidates should email email@example.com with a copy of their CV and cover letter.
We will offer a competitive salary package to the right candidate.
This position is immediately available. We regret to advise that due to the high volume of responses received, candidates without experience as outlined above, will not be considered suitable and will therefore not be contacted.