- You will have a minimum 2-3+ years experience working as either a marketing assistant, ready to make the step up, or as a marketing manager
- You will have experience managing digital marketing channels including social, SEO and PPC in a B2C environment (some B2B strategy is also required)
- You will be a creative, professional individual with great ideas and even better time and project management skills
- You will have an interest in technology and photography and have a keen eye for what works and what doesn’t!
- Ideally you will have experience in the events or experiential sector
- The Flash Pack are an award winning photo experience agency, specialising in creating fun, interactive content for live events.
- We have delivered over 1,500 events in the last two years alone, taking in excess of 1.2 million photos, handing out 300,000 prints, and are responsible for 150,000+ social shares in the same period.
- The Flash Pack are known for their innovative approach to briefs, their ability to create striking branded content, and their expertise in delivering live amplification of this content both during, and post event.
- We are led by a team of successful entrepreneurs who thrive on innovation. This is a fast moving business.
- Based in beautiful studios in West Dulwich, South London, our office environment is fast paced yet relaxed, fun and entertaining, yet hard working and demanding. This is a great place to be!
- We have an on site café, bike storage, showers and direct trains to London Bridge and Victoria within walking distance.
In the first instance candidates should email email@example.com with a copy of their CV and cover letter.
We will offer a competitive salary package to the right candidate. Salary guide of £26-£32k based on candidate experience.
This position is immediately available. We regret to advise that due to the high volume of responses received, candidates without experience as outlined above, will not be considered suitable and will therefore not be contacted.