We’re The Flash Pack: a tight-knit team of photo wizards and social media mavericks.
We pride ourselves in creating pop-up studio style photo booths & bespoke photographic installations. Typical events include brand experiences and experiential activations, corporate parties, in store promotions, festivals, awards ceremonies and weddings.
We own & build a variety of booths and lots of great themes so the work is varied. The majority of work is weekends and evenings. Some events will require travel outside of London and can result in overnights stay. Full training will be given.
• Checking the kit with our technician.
• Loading the kit into our vans.
• Driving the kit to the venue. (must be over 25)
• Unloading and setting up the kit.
• Running the booth at the event (typical events are 4 hours +)
• Packing up the kit.• Returning to our offices.
• An important aspect of the role is liaising with the client on site and with the many booth users to ensure that all are having a great time and using kit effectively.
• Personable and charismatic.
• English speaking.
• Strong - elements of set up require lifting relatively heavy items.
• Well presented.
• A good understanding of tech and computers is essential
• A good problem solver.
• An eye for what makes a good photo vs what doesn't.
• Possess a full clean drivers license and be over the age of 25
This is an excellent opportunity suitable for photographers, technicians, actors or similar individuals who do not work full time and are looking for enjoyable part time work.
There is a promotional element to the role and as such we’re looking to recruit individuals who will really integrate into our full time office based team and act as brand ambassadors when at events.
Salary is from £12 p/h, for the average event you could receive £120+. There are events running week in week out at all times of the day, although the majority do fall on evenings and weekends.
We are based in-between West Dulwich and West Norwood (overland trains into Victoria & London Bridge or a 10min bus from Brixton).
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you please email us over a brief cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate telephone interview!