- The Flash Pack are an award winning creative studio focused on social film and photography.
- We are known for our innovative approach to briefs, our ability to create striking branded content, and our expertise in delivering live amplification of this content both pre, during, and post event.
- Our clients include some of the worlds best known brands and media agencies
- We are led by a team of successful entrepreneurs who thrive on innovation. This is a fast moving business.
- Based in beautiful and expansive studios in West Dulwich, South London, our office environment is fast paced yet relaxed, fun and entertaining, yet hard working and demanding.
- We have an on site café, bike storage, showers and direct trains to London Bridge and Victoria within walking distance.
- You will be responsible for growing the number of permanent photographic installations delivered and operated by The Flash Pack throughout the world.
- You will source, identify, approach and meet with retailers, clubs, bars, hotels and more in order to develop and secure long term permanent business across their portfolio of locations.
- You will develop and deliver powerful and engaging proposals, with assistance from our creative and design team
- You will both upsell on existing clients and develop business with new clients
- You will be first point of contact for all install enquiries and working with production and tech support will ensure clients are receiving the best possible service.
- You will be a smart, creative and driven individual with a strong business development and client services background
- You are excited by the prospect of changing the way people interact in our clients spaces and understand the importance that social media and experience plays in todays society.
- You will be a self-starter with the confidence to approach and speak to individuals across a wide array of businesses.
- You will have both a creative and technical mind, allowing you to understand and therefore communicate how builds will take place to our clients.
In the first instance candidates should email email@example.com with a copy of their CV and cover letter.
We will offer a competitive salary package to the right candidate.
We regret to advise that due to the high volume of responses received, candidates without experience as outlined above, will not be considered suitable and will therefore not be contacted.