Role: Permanent Installs Manager
Team: CLIENT SERVICES
Category: Permanent Installations
Salary Bracket: 27-32k
Who are we?
The Flash Pack - Named Best Small Agency of The Year 2017 by Creativepool
The Flash Pack are an award winning creative studio focused on visual innovation. We design moments people get excited about and use smart technology to capture and share them.
We are known for our innovative approach to briefs, our ability to create striking creative content, and our expertise in delivering live amplification of this content both pre, during, and post event. Our clients include some of the worlds best known brands and agencies. We are led by a team of successful entrepreneurs who thrive on innovation, this is a fast moving business.
Based in striking newly renovated studios in West Dulwich, South London, our office environment is fast paced within a fun and friendly space. We have a strong team working culture and focus.
We have an on site café, bike storage, car parking, showers and direct trains to London Bridge and Victoria within walking distance. Brixton tube is a short bus journey away.
This position has been created due to fast growth and recent client wins.
- You will be responsible for growing the number of permanent photographic installations delivered and operated by The Flash Pack throughout the world.
- You will source, identify, approach and meet with retailers, clubs, bars, hotels and more in order to develop and secure long term permanent business across their portfolio of locations.
- You will develop and deliver powerful and engaging proposals, with assistance from our creative and design team
- You will both upsell on existing clients and develop new business with new clients
- You will be first point of contact for all install enquiries and working with production and tech support will ensure clients are receiving the best possible service.
- You will also be first point of contact for existing install clients, so this is both a key account management and new business role.
- You will be heavily involved and lead contact for the sales of our iPad solution to existing and new clients
- You will be a smart, creative and driven individual with a strong business development and client services background. Experience within a production and build capacity will also be beneficial.
- You are excited by the prospect of changing the way people interact in our clients spaces and understand the importance that social media, imagery and experience plays in todays society.
- You will be a self-starter with the confidence to proactively approach and speak to individuals across a wide array of businesses.
- You will have both a creative and technical mind, allowing you to understand and therefore communicate how builds will take place to our clients.
- An interest and/or skill in both photography and social media is preferred.
In the first instance candidates should email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of their CV and cover letter.
We will offer a competitive salary package to the right candidate.
We regret to advise that due to the high volume of responses received, candidates without experience as outlined above, will not be considered suitable and will therefore not be contacted.