Project Manager / Project Assistant DOE
Role: Project Manager / Project Assistant - dependent on experience
Team: Project Management
Salary Bracket: Dependent on experience
Who are we?
Named Best Small Agency of The Year 2017 by Creativepool
The Flash Pack are an award winning creative studio focused on visual innovation. We design moments people get excited about and use smart technology to capture and share them.
We are known for our innovative approach to briefs, our ability to create striking creative content, and our expertise in delivering live amplification of this content both pre, during, and post event. Our clients include some of the worlds best known brands and agencies. We are led by a team of successful entrepreneurs who thrive on innovation, this is a fast moving business.
Based in striking newly renovated studios in West Dulwich, South London, our office environment is fast paced within a fun and friendly space. We have a strong team working culture and focus.
We have an on site café, bike storage, car parking, showers and direct trains to London Bridge and Victoria within walking distance. Brixton tube is a short bus journey away.
This position has been created due to fast growth and recent client wins.
- As part of the project management team you will be assisting our project managers with day to day event planning for upcoming events and activations.
- You will also play a key role in the recruitment of TFP brand ambassadors – our team on the ground who activate for us and who are the face of The Flash Pack at our events. Identifying staff, writing and posting job descriptions, and pre screening candidates. Also assisting in the management of the existing pool.
- You will support PM’s with travel and accommodation bookings, artwork sign offs, staff bookings, supplier negotiations, test shoots and more.
- You will attend events and act as a link between the client and our production and BA teams ensuring events are delivered on time and as planned.
- You will reconcile budgets and ensure margin targets have been hit, feeding back to client services and production teams on succession.
- You will produce end of event reports, attend kick off and wrap up meetings, and work closely with client services to deliver incredible events for our clients.
- You will ideally have 2+ years experience in a project or events based role within an experiential agency or similar
- You will be meticulously organised, have a very strong eye for detail and be confident pulling together timelines, production schedules and internal teams to deliver often complex briefs.
- You will handle yourself and others well under pressure and be comfortable working to tight event schedules and time sensitive production schedules.
- You want to grow your career with a fast moving, market leading company
- An interest, skill, or passion for photography and/or video would be beneficial.
In the first instance candidates should email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of their CV and cover letter.
Competitive salary based on experience.
We regret to advise that due to the high volume of responses received, candidates without experience as outlined above, will not be considered suitable and will therefore not be contacted.