Social Media Manager & Copywriter
Social Media Manager & Copywriter
Salary: £22-27k p/annum + bonus + pension + benefits
Closing date: Fri 30th March
Who are we?
The Flash Pack are a multi award winning creative agency focused on visual innovation and content creation.
We design moments that get people excited and use smart technology to capture and share them.
We are known for our innovative approach to briefs, our ability to create striking content, and our expertise in delivering live amplification of this content both pre, during, and post-event.
Our clients include some of the world's best-known brands and agencies, and our team; some of the best creatives, marketers, and innovators on the planet.
Based in striking newly renovated studios in West Dulwich, South London, our office environment is fast paced within a fun and friendly space. We have a strong team working culture and focus.
We have an on site café, bike storage, car parking, showers and direct trains to London Bridge and Victoria within walking distance. Brixton tube is a short bus journey away.
Small Agency Of The Year - Creativepool 2017
Company of the year - IPM COGS 2017
Camera Crew of The Year - BEConnected 2017
Best Innovation - IPM COGS 2016
Small Agency Of The Year (2nd year running) - Creativepool 2018
Best Agency to Work For - Creativepool 2018
Best Social Campaign (Nokia) - Creativepool 2018
We are currently looking for a highly skilled copywriter and social media manager to join our team
- You will be responsible for managing all social media accounts for The Flash Pack. These include instagram, facebook, twitter, pinterest and Vimeo
- You will plan, schedule and manage daily posts across all channels, with a particular focus on instagram
- You will engage with current and new followers, attract new audiences and take part in relevant conversations online to drive marketing and new business efforts, ultimately leading to new enquiries for the business and an improved brand presence.
- You will work closely with design and creative teams to plan visually stunning, stand out content across social media.
- You will write daily blog posts and case studies with ease and confidence and this must come naturally to you.
- You will draft and circulate press releases in order to improve perceptions of the agency in our sector. Following these up over the phone and in person to build positive relationships with press.
- You will, at times, attend events and projects, documenting and promoting our work in real time on social media
- You will draft such copy and posts in a timely manner, being able to respond to market and sector events as they happen and create time relevant articles that will engage and inspire audiences.
- You will use your experience to create and implement an enviable social media strategy whilst understanding the agencies skills, positioning and aspirations
- You will be a natural writer, and have a wealth of proven experience writing a high volume of intelligent and well written articles, ideally within the creative / advertising / marketing sector
- You must have proven experience managing social media channels for a creative, design focused business or agency.
- You will be a social media expert, understanding best in class tactics and approach.
- You will be able to show how you have grown social accounts and engaged with new audiences and how this has driven positive change to the business
- You will be a highly competent writer and be comfortable writing a large volume of case studies, blog posts and press releases
- You will understand the importance of keywords and meta data and understand how to optimise web pages for best results
- You will have a keen interest in the creative sector. Visual arts, design, technology, photography and filmmaking are all amongst your interests.
Applications must include a cover letter outlining why candidates feel they are suitable for the role. Applications without cover letters will not be considered.
Please email CV and cover letter to email@example.com by Fri 30th March to be considered.