Digital Marketing Manager
Who are we?
The Flash Pack - Named Best Small Agency of The Year 2017 by Creativepool
The Flash Pack are an award winning creative studio focused on visual innovation. We design moments people get excited about and use smart technology to capture and share them.
We are known for our innovative approach to briefs, our ability to create striking creative content, and our expertise in delivering live amplification of this content both pre, during, and post event. Our clients include some of the worlds best known brands and agencies. We are led by a team of successful entrepreneurs who thrive on innovation, this is a fast moving business.
Based in striking newly renovated studios in West Dulwich, South London, our office environment is fast paced within a fun and friendly space. We have a strong team working culture and focus.
We have an on site café, bike storage, car parking, showers and direct trains to London Bridge and Victoria within walking distance. Brixton tube is a short bus journey away.
This position has been created due to fast growth and recent client wins.
- Reporting directly into the CEO and Creative Director, you will have overall responsibility for all marketing communications for The Flash Pack, positioning us as a market leader in visual innovation and social film and photography, with a strong focus on digital.
- You will be responsible for managing all digital assets (including three websites), social media channels (Instagram being key focus), e-marketing, PR and media partnerships.
- Managing all our social channels – planning, creating and scheduling regular content, growing our communities and interacting with new audiences. This will include developing photo shoots and artist collaborations to create appropriate digital content.
- Writing regular and compelling blog posts, case studies, stories and articles for online usage on our sites and as press releases
- Attending events and liaising with on site teams to showcase real time content (eg Instagram Stories)
- Managing an external PPC agency, ensuring copy is strong and spend maximised
- PR - planning and monitoring schedules and writing appropriate press releases. Ensuring coverage is secured for larger brand activations and experiential projects with both trade and consumer press.
- Growing our influencer database and strategy as part of the wider business objectives
- Exploring wider marketing opportunities and collaborations with artists, influencers and key brands and partners
- Working with our in house design team to ensure all website content is regularly updated and presented in a beautiful and appropriate manor. This will include case studies and blog posts.
- Monitoring google analytics and data with a focus on improving user journeys and securing new enquiries
- You will come from a social media or marketing position and have at least 2-3 years experience as a senior marketing exec, marketing manager or similar. Perhaps you are looking for the next step up in your career .
- You will ideally come from a start up brand with a strong and creative visual aesthetic. You will have experience launching successful digital campaigns for this brand.
- You will have proven experience managing and growing social media accounts. You will be able to demonstrate how you have been instrumental in this and be naturally comfortable managing campaigns focused on the visual. Instagram is a key platform for us.
- You will have a creative mind and a natural eye for engaging imagery. You understand the important role that content plays in a marketing strategy.
- You will be a natural writer. Crafting engaging and compelling stories quickly and efficiently. You have experience writing and seeding press releases, ideally you will have some existing media contacts
- You are a competent e-marketer and feel comfortable creating and delivering e-marketing plans
- You have experience managing PPC campaigns and have a wider understanding of SEO
- You will have a clear understanding of the digital landscape and preferably have experience in live events and/or experiential
- You are interested in youth culture, the creative industry and want to work for a fast growing agency
In the first instance candidates should email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of their CV and cover letter.
We will offer a competitive salary package to the right candidate + bonuses, DOE
This position is immediately available. We regret to advise that due to the high volume of responses received, candidates without experience as outlined above, will not be considered suitable and will therefore not be contacted.